Fast API development using Scalatra and squeryl
So many great frameworks over here and not enough time to test them all !!
- Bootstrap : Don’t need to present this one !
- Scala : Functional programming language
- Scalatra : Web application framework in scala (sooooo easy to use !)
- Squeryl : Scala ORM for several relational database
- FlywayDB : Database migration framework
This template also includes several plugins :
- eclipse plugin
- IntelliJ idea plugin
- several JDBC drivers (mysql, postres, h2, jtds, derby)
- sbt assembly
Open a console and:
The ‘.g8’ suffix is implicit so you could also do:
You will now be prompted for each parameters… I know there are a lot, and they aren’t logically ordered (I don’t know why) :7
Once everything is ok (you can leave everything by default) :
container-startThen just open a navigator and go there http://localhost:8080 and you'll have further instructions.
Have a nice day !